BSA Coordinator - Temporary - 6 Months
|March 31, 2014 - May 22, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Under general supervision provides support to VP/Compliance related to establishing, monitoring and maintaining a formal compliance program. Monitors the daily reports and activities related to CTRs, SARs, and FinCen 314 requests. Conducts research as needed. Responds to questions and/or provides information upon request from members (internal and external). Processes requests/transactions, as appropriate. Assists members in understanding Credit Union products and services.|
|Duties:||1. Monitors daily reports to ensure that all CTRs and Monetary Logs are completed by the branch staff and are completed accurately. Electronically approves and files CTRs. Processes all FinCen 314(a) requests. |
2. Researches items on suspicious activity reports. Prepares suspicious activity packet with supporting documentation for management approval. Electronically file management-approved SARs.
3. Reviews monthly new account report for all new commercial accounts. Review due diligence forms that branch staffs send to compliance. Ensures they are accurate and in compliance.
4. Assists VP/Compliance and Compliance Manager with internal and external audits. May gather data, provide analysis and/or prepare reports.
5. Ensures proper function of BSA/AML and OFAC/FACT Act software systems. Troubleshoots any problems that arise with the software. Assigns access to various systems to appropriate users. Reviews and maintains logs for all user access requests.
6. Performs other compliance, audit and administrative related duties as assigned by VP/Compliance or Compliance Manager.
High school graduate or GED education required.
1. Minimum 2 years financial institution experience preferably in branch operations and 1 year reviewing and completing CTRs and SARs.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of and practical experience with, credit union or other financial institution operating areas, functions, products and services and the laws and regulations which apply to credit unions.
3. Ability to handle simultaneously, multiple tasks and changing priorities in an efficient and effective manner.
4. The ability to work with all levels of credit union staff and members.
5. Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Ability to deal with highly confidential information.
8. PC proficient, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet as well as other spreadsheets and financial analysis programs. Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (e.g. file boxes, supplies, etc.)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.