Loan File Clerk - Temporary (2 months)
|May 03, 2013 - May 14, 2013|
|Benefits:||Not Eligible For Benefits|
|Description:||Navigant Credit Union has long been recognized as one of Rhode Island's premier Credit Unions, and has been recently recognized by Providence Business News as one of the "Top 10 Best Places to Work in Rhode Island” in the large employer category. Established in 1915, we have served generations of satisfied members with our focus on providing customer service unmatched in the industry. |
We offer competitive pay and great employee benefits, including medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents, life and disability insurance plans, 401k with company match, a defined benefit plan, time off benefits to promote work/life balance, and on-site banking at our corporate headquarters in addition to our 8 other branches. Navigant Credit Union promotes good health and wellness by providing all employees free access to an on-site fitness center. As a growing organization, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as tuition assistance and training to position our employees to succeed. These are just some of the benefits of working at Navigant Credit Union.
If you believe you have what it takes and are interested in joining our team of financial service professionals, we want to hear from you!
|Duties:||1. Maintain and prepare Navigant Credit Union's internal post-closing quality control and review process. |
2. Identifies and monitors required documentation, compliance regulations and underwriting guidelines for each mortgage file by utilizing the Credit Union's best practice policy that was designed to ensure that mortgage files are complete, accurate and in compliance with state and fedaral regulations.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge, Skills and Experience|
1. Computer experience, including Microsoft Office Programs, is necessary. Must be familiar with all standard office equipment.
2. Detail orientation and good organizational skills are a must to ensure accuracy of files.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Knowledge of lending procedures, laws and regulations is a plus.
5. High school diploma required, with some related work experience preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.